Online poker articles 1
Poker Hand Ranking
Poker hand ranking is ordered by hierarchy - from the most valuable hand to the least valuable hand. The rarer the hand, the more valuable it is. This poker hand ranking is right for any online poker game.
- An ace high straight flush. This is the best hand in poker, with the highest poker hand ranking. An example of a royal flush is: A, K, Q, J, T all spades.
- This hand is made of five consecutive cards, all of the same suit. There are 36 different ways to get a hand like this.
Four of a Kind
- This hand contains 4 cards of the same ranking, plus another unrelated card. for instance – 9, 9, 9, 9, J, different suits.
- This hand has the forth poker hand ranking and it consists of three of a pair and another different pair. An example of a full house is 6, 6, 6, Q, Q.
- With this hand, all cards have the same suit, for example, K, 9, 6, 5, 2- all suited Hearts.
- This is a hand with consecutive cards, that follow one another by number and rank, all of different suits. It resembles a straight flush only with different suits. For instance, A, K, Q, J, 10 of different suits.
Three of a Kind
- A hand that has three cards of the same rank, and two more different cards. 8, 8, 8, 6, 3 is an example of this hand.
- In this case there are two pairs, and one more unrelated card, as in 5, 5, 9, 10, J, Q. Different suits.
- The second worse poker hand ranking is given to this hand, where only one pair reside, and three more unrelated cards. For example – 7, 7, A, Q, 5.
Learning poker hand ranking is as important as learning how to play poker, so study these hands carefully.
Josh Sabin - Copywriter